TOP 5 REASONS NOT TO BUY LIFE INSURANCE

While writing my post on reasons to buy life insurance, just for sports I was searching my thoughts for only a reason why anyone shouldn’t buy life insurance, I couldn’t think of one, not even half a reason why someone shouldn’t get a life insurance policy, then I went online to search if anyone could have one legitimate reason why life insurance shouldn’t be bought, behold someone had not just one but five legitimate reasons you shouldn’t buy life insurance, I was so curious to know the reasons, I clicked on the link from google and after going through the whole post I totally agree on these reasons.
I would love so much to replicate that post on this page but there might be consequences. Maybe you might want to see it too, here’s the link to top 5 reasons not to buy life insurance. I urge you to read it, it will be really worth your while.
First Name:
Last Name:
Zip Code: